THIS IS THE WEB SITE FOR SUBMISSION OF DRAFT PAPERS FOR EVALUATION:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers by uploading them to this web site. To submit your paper, select "SUBMIT PAPER" (see the box on the left of this page) and follow the instructions; you will be asked to select the name/acronym of the conference that you are submitting the paper for evaluation; the full names and acronyms of the conferences appear at http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/worldcomp15/ws/conferences and also on this web site (at the bottom).
Submissions must be uploaded by the due date and must be in either MS doc or pdf formats (about 7 pages including all figures, tables, and references.) All reasonable typesetting formats are acceptable (later, the authors of accepted papers will be asked to follow a particular typesetting format to prepare their final papers for publication; these formatting instructions appear in typesetting instructions - see the box on the left for "TYPESETTING INSTRUCTIONS"). The instructions conform to the two-column IEEE style format. Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The first page of the paper should include: title of the paper, name, affiliation, postal address, and email address for each author as well as a maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the content of the paper. The first page should also identify the name of the Contact/Corresponding author together with his/her professional email address. A 100 to 150-word abstract should appear on the first page. Authors are to conform to the common Code of Ethics for Authors (see the box on the left for "AUTHOR CODE OF ETHICS").
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts in the field for originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness. In cases of contradictory recommendations, a member of the conference program committee would be charged to make the final decision (accept/reject); often, this would involve seeking help from additional referees. Papers whose authors include a member of the conference program committee will be evaluated using the double-blinded review process. (Essay/philosophical papers will not be refereed but may be considered for discussion/panels).
SUBMISSION OF POSTER PAPERS:
Poster papers can be 2 pages long. Authors are to follow the same instructions that appear above (see, SUBMISSION OF DRAFT PAPERS FOR EVALUATION) except that the submission is limited to 2 pages. On the first page, the author should state that "This paper is being submitted as a poster". Poster papers (if accepted) will be published as such, if and only if the author of the accepted poster wishes to do so.
March 31, 2015: Submission of full papers (about 7 pages)
April 24, 2015: Notification of acceptance (+/- two days)
May 15, 2015: Final papers + Copyright + Registration
July 27-30, 2015: The 2015 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing (including all federated conferences, worldcomp: http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ ).
The Congress is composed of a number of tracks (federated conferences, tutorials, sessions, workshops, poster and panel discussions); all will be held simultaneously, same location and dates: July 27-30, 2015. For the complete list of joint conferences and links to general information about each, see below.
LIST OF CONFERENCES (in no particular order):
- PDPTA'15: The 21st International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
- DMIN'15: The 11th International Conference on Data Mining
- IPCV'15: The 19th International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, & Pattern Recognition
- ICAI'15: The 17th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- SAM'15: The 14th International Conference on Security and Management
- FECS'15: The 11th International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- BIOCOMP'15: The 16th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- ABDA'15: The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Big Data Analytics
- SERP'15: The 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice
- EEE'15: The 14th International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government
- ICWN'15: The 14th International Conference on Wireless Networks
- ICOMP'15: The 16th International Conference on Internet Computing and Big Data
- HIMS'15: International Conference on Health Informatics and Medical Systems
- BIOENG'15: International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Science
- CSC'15: The 13th International Conference on Scientific Computing
- MSV'15: The 12th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods
- ESA'15: The 13th International Conference on Embedded Systems and Applications
- FCS'15: The 11th International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science
- IKE'15: The 14th International Conference on Information & Knowledge Engineering
- GCA'15: The 11th International Conference on Grid & Cloud Computing and Applications