THIS IS THE WEB SITE FOR SUBMISSION OF DRAFT PAPERS FOR EVALUATION:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers by uploading them to the evaluation web site at: http://world-comp.org . Submissions must be uploaded by the due date (see IMPORTANT DATES) and must be in either MS doc or pdf formats (7 pages for Regular Research Papers; 4 pages for Short Research Papers; 2 pages for Extended Abstract/Poster Papers - the number of pages include all figures, tables, and references). All reasonable typesetting formats are acceptable (later, the authors of accepted papers will be asked to follow a particular typesetting format to prepare their final papers for publication; these formatting instructions appear at: http://world-comp.org and they conform to the two-column IEEE style format). Papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
The first page of the paper should include the followings:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, postal address, and email address of each author (identify the name of the Contact Author)
- Abstract (between 100 and 120 words)
- A maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the work described in the paper
- Write the type of the submission as "Regular Research Paper", "Short Research Paper", or "Extended Abstract/Poster Paper".
- The actual text of the paper can start from the first page (space permitting).
Submissions are to be uploaded to the submission/evaluation web site portal at: http://world-comp.org
TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS PAPERS:
- Full/Regular Research Papers (maximum of 7 pages):
Regular Research Papers should provide detail original research contributions. They must report new research results that represent a contribution to the field; sufficient details and support for the results and conclusions should also be provided. The work presented in regular papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity that with some additional work can be published as journal papers.
- Short Research Papers (maximum of 4 pages):
Short Research Papers report on ongoing research projects. They should provide overall research methodologies with some results. The work presented in short papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity that with some additional work can be published as regular papers.
- Extended Abstract/Poster Papers (maximum of 2 pages):
Poster papers report on ongoing research projects that are still in their infancy (i.e., at very early stages). Such papers tend to provide research methodologies without yet concrete results.
Authors are to conform to the common CODE OF ETHICS FOR AUTHORS (The document for the Code of Ethics is available on the submission web site.)
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts in the field for originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness. In cases of contradictory recommendations, a member of the conference program committee would be charged to make the final decision (accept/reject); often, this would involve seeking help from additional referees. Papers whose authors include a member of the conference program committee will be evaluated using the double-blinded review process. (Essay/philosophical papers will not be refereed but may be considered for discussion/panels).
February 5, 2016: Workshop / Session Proposals
March 22, 2016: Submission of full papers (max 7 pages)
April 17, 2016: Notification of acceptance (+/- two days)
May 10, 2016: Final papers + Copyright + Registration
July 25-28, 2016: The 2016 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing (including all federated conferences, http://worldcomp.org/ ).
The Congress is composed of a number of tracks (joint-conferences, tutorials, sessions, workshops, poster and panel discussions); all will be held simultaneously, same location and dates: July 25-28, 2016. For the complete list of joint conferences, see below.
LIST OF CONFERENCES (in no particular order):
- ABDA'16: The 3rd International Conference on Advances in Big Data Analytics
- BIOCOMP'16: The 17th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- BIOENG'16: The 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences
- CSC'16: The 14th International Conference on Scientific Computing
- DMIN'16: The 12th International Conference on Data Mining
- EEE'16: The 15th International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government
- ESCS'16: The 14th International Conference on Embedded Systems, Cyber-physical Systems, and Applications
- FCS'16: The 12th International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science
- FECS'16: The 12th International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- GCC'16: The 12th International Conference on Grid, Cloud, and Cluster Computing
- HIMS'16: The 2nd International Conference on Health Informatics and Medical Systems
- ICAI'16: The 18th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- ICOMP'16: The 17th International Conference Internet Computing and Internet of Things
- ICWN'16: The 15th International Conference on Wireless Networks
- IKE'16: The 15th International Conference on Information & Knowledge Engineering
- IPCV'16: The 20th International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, & Pattern Recognition
- MSV'16: The 13th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods
- PDPTA'16: The 22nd International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
- SAM'16: The 15th International Conference on Security and Management
- SERP'16: The 14th International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice